Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Lingerie

I can't believe the influence My Mistress has over me. It is instant, it is empowering, it is like I am brainwashed!


I re-started my Feminisation Training only last night, after a few months break and now find myself totally submitting to My Mistress' power and intsruction.


One of my Tasks for this week is to shop for some new lingerie to add to my collection. My Mistress insists that Her Girl wear lingerie daily, and be gartered every day for her like a good Sissy should be.


I really enjoy wearing my garters and stockings, they are so girly and make me feel lovely and feminine all day. In particular, when I sit down to pee I can admire my stocking clad legs and garter straps, and re-adjust them so they are all nice again. I often find myself spending longer than it takes to pee, as I rub my little clitty for Mistress, and recharge the feminine sissyness through my body. I only every bring myself to the brink of orgasm as Mistress does not allow her Girl to have orgasm unless she grants her permission. Her Girl loves to have her masturbation and orgasms controlled by Mistress, and it is vital to my feminisation training.


Anyway back to the Lingerie, at lunch today I went to Bra's N Things, a really feminine lingerie store, and purchased a sexy new black and red Bustier. I am so excited, as I have never worn a Bustier before. It is such a totally feminine piece of underwear, and I can't wait to wear it for Mistress. As Mistress insists, I requested help from the sales girl, and told her it was for me. Mistress likes her girl to openly admit her sissyness when in such situations. I was nervous at first but there is nothing I can do about it, as I know I have to say its for me. The sales girl sized me up and I purchased a size 14D. The sales lady then took me over to the stockings and selected a pair of black sheer stay up stockings to match my new Bustier. She was so lovely and helpful. I then waited in line, feeling so exposed and sissy, as I held my items in line at the cash register in amongt the other female shoppers.


The Bustier is similar to the picture below.


I hope My Mistress approves of my new Lingerie purchase for Her.
Your Girl, katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Katie!

You're a lucky girl, and, obviously, a very obedient one too!

SissyNYC
femme@feelings.com

Unknown said...

I really wanna be your obedient siissy girl too my Mistress Katie pls